Data Center MonitoringNo-hassle, scalable and Reliable Server Support.
Ensure uptime by monitoring racks for potential hot spots, make strategic decisions on cooling and containment, set thresholds and alerts to monitor onsite or remote facilities, and improve data center availability by receiving environmental alerts.
Our technicians are experts in getting your system up and running as quickly as possible. We can remotely solve your computer problems through the internet without you having to take your computer anywhere. We don't do anything without your permission and you can be assured that we are extremely serious about protecting your privacy and security.
We offer the following services:
24/7 Server Support Availability monitoring
Simple service availability checks are performed at defined intervals. We can monitor HTTP, SMTP, DNS, email and other services.
24/7 Server Support Outage response
When combined with our management services, we respond to service alerts within minutes. Not only will you know there's a service issue. you're also assured that we're working to fix it.
24/7 Server Support Performance monitoring
To address the slow performance that can lose visitors to your site, performance alerts can be sent to our staff, who also are available through our consulting services to work with you to optimize your operations.
We provide Server Administration at a very nominal cost. Given below are a few of the services included in our administration package.
- Installing softwares
- Upgrading software and applying patches
- Configuration changes
- Control Panel Upgrades
- Log files interpretation
- Installing/Updating firewalls
- Installing secure (SSL) certificates
- Restarting services
- Rebooting by contacting Data Center
- Monthly Server Reports
- DNS issues
- Backup configuration
- Kernel Upgrades
- PHP Installation/Configuration/Upgrade
- Installation of Other Services
- Security Settings
- Hardening and Tuning of Servers
- Server Migration
Server Security Administration
Below is the list of things which we can cover in a one time Server Security.
- Updating Kernal to the latest version with security patches like grsec/openwall
- Installing Process Resource Monitor (PRM)
- Installing System Integrity Monitor (SIM)
- Installing CHKRootKit
- Installing RootKit Hunter
- Kernel Tuning with sysctl.conf
- SSH Hardening
- APF/CSF Firewall
- Brute Force Detection
- Secure and Optimize Apache (HTTP)
- MySQL optimization
- Removal of unwanted packages and unused services
- Cleaning up logs
- Shell Fork Bomb Protection
- Tmp hardening ( /tmp, /var/tmp, /dev/shm)
- Installing M od_Security
- Installing Mod_Evasive
- S.M.A.R.T Checking of Hard Disks
- Securing your Php installations